Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ideas Bouncing Around

Happy Tuesday Crafty Buddies!! My kiddo is kind of under the weather so I haven't done much this week yet but I am bouncing some ideas around in my head.

Those little hair bows I make? Well those flowers are super easy and I am thinking of adding them to an apron I have this week. It is just a plain old black apron and I think it would be adorable with a leopard print flower don't you? My sweet little one picked out some giraffe and leopard print fabric last week. He's really into animals right now so that is one of the things he migrates to.

I thought I would share this video with ya today that I found. These look super cute and she does the yo-yo's a little bit differently than I have seen them done before. Check it out and share with us what you are up to this week!!