Sunday, June 10, 2012

Our First Vendor Show

Well this weekend I had our first opportunity to get our name out there and introduce our products. While I didn't sell a whole lot this time it was a great learning experience. I learned how to set up and take down fairly easily and I also learned my hubby is amazing! (I knew that already but still...)

He decided Friday night to build me a display case to help me showcase the jewelry we do without worrying about it walking off. We do have some valuable pieces and I don't want to think about those disappearing. You hate to think that about a group of people but you truly never do know.

So here are some shots of the show setup. I think this will do much better at an arts and crafts type event. It was nice for me to watch the Zumba party. I have wanted to try one of those classes but haven't gotten up my courage yet. Maybe now I have!

Here I am all ready to do our first show!


Here is the table. I have to say.. My hubby knows how to make things look beautiful and appealing to the consumer. I guess this is part of his many years in the selling industry. He set up the necklace sets we had and also the bows on the bowl... yep that was him too. I wish I could say it was my idea but not true. ;)


So with our first experience behind us it is now time to find other vendor shows and events to check out. Have a great Sunday!!!